Mastering a craft might take a lifetime. Hours of practice and years of study until the hand and the mind become one: until there is no distance between the imagination and the materials. In Japan, such skilled artisans are called Takumi.
Iwata Eclipse Takumi Side Feed Airbrush, first and foremost, has all of the spray attributes of Iwata Eclipse Series airbrushes. In addition this side feed model has a redesigned, compact body style for improved control and balance. This, combined with a new gravity assisted side feed cup improves paint flow, making Takumi remarkably responsive. The two-piece 0.24 oz/7 ml cup design disassembles for easy cleaning and siphon cut lid helps reduce paint build-up.
Who sprays with Iwata Eclipse Takumi Side Feed Dual Action Airbrush?
- Artisans looking for unparalleled responsiveness and balance
- Those who want an inspired gravity assisted two-piece side feed cup design with siphon cut lid that vastly improves paint flow and minimizes clogging when compared to old-style cups
- Professional Painters and hobbyists spraying fine to wide level of detail
- Those who want the ease of Eclipse’s compression fit drop in nozzle
- Right or left-handed users
- 0.10 oz / 3 ml cup option sold separately
|Spray Performance Category||All-Star Versatility|
|Spray Scale||Fine to Wide|
|Optimal Working Pressure||25 – 35 psi (0.17 – 0.24 Mpa)|
|Head System||E3 – Needle, Nozzle, Nozzle Cap|
|Nozzle Type||Compression Fit|
|Paint Capacity||0.24 oz (7 ml)|
|Handle Type||Single Cut, Preset|
|Net Weight (lbs)||0.62|
|Net Weight (kg)||0.28|
|Assembled Dimensions (in)||7.75 x 1.65 x 4.32|
|Assembled Dimensions (mm)||197 x 42 x 110|