The Gill Mechanical Paint Tube Wringers are available in Zinc-plated steel or lightweight ABS plastic. You can save as much as 35% by getting all the paint out of your paint tubes. Just place your tube into their roller system to gently flatten the used section of the tube, bringing unused paint to the top. The gears of the wringer will handle all types of tubes, including Oil, Acrylic, Watercolor, and Alkyd tubes. Great for getting all the color out of your paint tubes, the multi-purpose tube squeezer is perfect for the studio, classes, art workshops, home, office or on a worksite. With the Tube Wringer, you will be able to reduce waste and breakage, concentrate contents, and keeps paints soft.
- Made of ABS Plastic.
- There is 10-12% recycled material used in the frame
- TubeWringers are made in Florence, Oregon, and all the other parts are also from Oregon.
- The Model 205 is ideal for arts and crafts, oil paints, caulk, adhesives, and medical compounds
- This model has the high-quality plastic frame of model 202 but utilizes metal rollers and keys for greater versatility
- All models accommodate tubes of up to 2 ⅞” wide.