With the Saint Remy Multi-Angle Wood Premium Studio Easel, you can paint and varnish the most massive canvases, and if you paint small you can paint two canvases of different heights side by side! The H frame easel is made of smoothly sanded oiled Beechwood and is superbly crafted to function flawlessly. Its full mast allows you to paint pictures up to 60″ wide and 82″ high, plus you can paint at any angle even flat.
The two independent top canvas holders allow you to fix two smaller canvases of different heights for painting two pictures at one time. The knob locks tighten due to locking plates, and even at steep angles, the easel can support the heaviest canvas or panel. Each castor wheel may be locked so that the easel does not roll.
- Made of smoothly sanded oiled Beechwood
- Two independent top canvas holders allow you to paint two pictures at one time
- Max canvas height: 60″ wide x 82″ high
- Maximum mast height is 114″ / minimum height of 78″
- Base measures 31.5″ wide x 30.25″ deep
- Weighs 43 lbs
- Metal rachet system and telescoping slides for painting huge canvases
- Knob locks tighten due to locking plates
- Four locking castors for easy mobility and stability
- Simple and easy to assemble