Creative Mark’s Matisse French Painter’s Taboret combines full function, exceptional craftsmanship, and unrivaled value. The taboret is made of sturdy wood and can hold an enormous range of supplies. The top has a removable built-in plexiglass palette. Under this palette, you may place a sheet of grey colored paper for true color mixing. Next to the palette area is a hinged side support shelf. This shelf folds over to form a table top when not in use and will not make contact with the palette below, so you can keep oils on the palette. The extra deep top drawer is divided into two sections allowing for clear separation of two media. The bottom two drawers are ideal for storing anything from stretching pliers to sketch pads. The removable nature of the two bottom shelves allows maximum flexibility for the ever-changing needs of the artist. Four casters allow the artist to move the taboret around the studio without any difficulty and lock to provide a secure work environment. The Matisse Painter’s Studio Taboret is made of seasoned Beechwood to be a lovely fixture in any studio for many years.
Assembly – Partial assembly is required, but the main frame of the taboret is assembled before shipping. You only need to attach the folding leaf and the bottom rolling castors.
- Three drawers
- Four locking casters
- Two removable shelves
- Beechwood construction
- Large working surface
- The top has a removable built-in Plexi-Glass palette (15.5″x11.5″)
- Comes 90% Assembled
- Overall weight: 46 lbs
- Overall size: 17.5″ wide x 14.5″ deep x 35,5″ high.
- Top drawer: 15.5″ wide x 11.5″ deep x 6.5″ high (divided into two 7″ sections)
- Two lower drawers: 15.5″ wide x 11.5″ deep x 5″ high
- Adjustable Shelf Area: 13″ high; may be divided into 3 sections
- Palette area (under fold-out shelf): 15.5″ wide x 12″ deep x 1/4″ high
- Tabletop width with fold-out shelf: 35″ inches