Charcoal’s black, right? Wrong! Meet Derwent Tinted Charcoal ‚Äì charcoal with just a hint of colour! These pencils give you all the good points of charcoal pencils; they can be smudged and blended easily, you have great control and there‚Äôs less mess, plus you get colour with a beautiful element of charcoal “blackness”!
12 Piece Set – Contains Sand, Glowing Embers, Lavender, Mountain Blue, Ocean Deep, Green Moss, Dark Moss, Driftwood, Peat, Natural, White and Dark.
24 Piece Set – Contains Sand, Burnt Orange, Sunset Pink, Glowing Embers, Heather Mist, Burnt Embers, Lavender, Thistle, Bilberry, Elderberry, Mountain Blue, Ocean Deep, Slate, Forest Pine, Green Moss, Dark Moss, Driftwood, Peat, Burnt Earth, Natural, White, Light, Medium and Dark.
- Get the traditional effect of charcoal with more control and less mess
- Charcoal particles are mixed with the finest clays and wood encased
- Cedar barrels contain flexible charcoal of the highest quality for scratch-free marks
- Tinted pencils extend creative possibilities
- Colors smudge and blend beautifully for deep, rich tones