These master artist graphite drawing pencils feature high quality graphite lead which is bonded to the casement allowing phenomenal break-resistance during the sharpening process. Our Cezanne® Graphite pencil set has a range of pencil tones from very light to very dark. They were specifically created with all of the major drawing techniques in mind including stippling, scumbling, shading and cross hatching. The substantial value range of graphite provides an infinite degree of possibilities. Each wooden barrel is triple dipped for a smooth, pleasant feel that will last until the very end of the pencil. All twelve pencils are placed in a high-end hinged aluminum tin. Pencil degrees included are 2H, H, HB, B, 2B, 3B, 4B, 5B, 6B, 8B, 10B, 12B.
- Master quality artist drawing & design pencils
- Degrees up to 12B (has a lot of soft B pencils up to 12B)
- Smooth sharpening wood & break resistant leads
- Perfect for all regular & advanced drawing techniques
- Triple coated barrel to keep its pleasant feel to the very end
- All 12 pencils are placed in a high end metal designer tin with hinged lid
- Graphite lead that is bonded to the wood casing
- One of the world’s finest graphite pencils at an excellent value!
- Pencil degrees include 2H (hardest and lightest), H, HB, B, 2B, 3B, 4B, 5B, 6B, 8B, 10B and 12B (super dense, soft and dark)