The Velin has been chosen throughout the centuries to make lithographs, intaglio etchings, aqua fortis etchings and collotypes by world-renowned artists. Canson Infinity Velin Museum Rag is now available on the market for digital art and photography printing.
This paper is naturally age-resistant and has a unique fine-grained, smooth surface and structure and offers a pure white tone without OBAs. It is ideal for sophisticated photographs and museum-grade applications, as well as fine Art printmaking.
- Weight (gsm) 250 or 315
- Thickness (um) 413 (250 gsm) / 505 (315 gsm)
- Surface feel Soft textured
- Surface finish Matte
- Composition 100% cotton
- CIE Whiteness 83,52 (250 gsm / 83,35 (315 gsm)
- ISO 2471 Opacity 98.2 (250 gsm) / 99 (315 gsm)
- Internally buffered Yes
- Acid free paper Yes
- OBA content None
- Drying time immediate
- Water resistance High
- Additional comments – Mould made : the finest and oldest paper-making technic
- Paper base meet the requirement of ISO 9706
- Optimised for pigmented inks. Compatible with dye inks.