Designed by a portrait painter, the Manhattan‚Äôs top carriage is designed to tilt forward and backward and slide up and down. It features a double fold-out painting tray with a melamine paint-mixing surface and two large stainless steel canisters for solvents. Closed, the tray is 30″ wide, open it is 60″ wide.
- Max. canvas height: 88″ with tray; 102″ with tray removed
- Base width/depth: 27″ √ó 30″
- Compact easel height: 75″
- Extended easel height: 118″
- Adjustable sliding mast moves independently of the tray
- Middle canvas holder for small work
- Includes front-locking rubber casters
- Shipping weight: 93 lbs.
- Box dimensions: 92″ √ó 29″ √ó 10″
- Ships truck; some assembly req.
*This easel is suitable for: oil, acrylic, casein, and pastel.