Built of solid oak, this quad base easel is perfect for the mixed media painter. It is inexpensive, compact but sturdy, reliable and very flexible. Can be used vertically for sketching or painting, and in just seconds can be adjusted to a horizontal position for watercolor, gessoing or varnishing. Plus, the Deluxe Lobo features a built-in shelf for supplies or books.
- Maximum canvas height: 62″
- Base width/depth: 24″ √ó 27″
- Compact easel height: 65″
- Extended easel height: 92″
- Table height: 36″
- Adjusts quickly to a variety of settings for sitting or standing
- Forward tilt for glare reduction or for the pastel artist
- Shipping weight: 31 lbs.
- Box dimensions: 44″ √ó 29″ √ó 7″
- Ships UPS; some assembly req.
*This easel is suitable for: oil, acrylic, casein, and pastel.