A biodegradable cleaner for soaking metallic airbrush & spray-gun parts in to remove cured paint. Use after painting to partially dissolve dried paint for easy clean-up with soap and water.
A water-based, biodegradable cleaner used for soaking airbrush and spray-gun parts after painting
- Partially dissolves dried paint allowing for easy clean-up with soap & water.
- Use as a soak for metallic parts: nozzle, needle, cup.
- Re-Usable. Keep in metal or ceramic container.
- Dissolves soft-plastics. Keep away from non-PTFE coated O-rings.
- Flush airbrush or spray-gun with water after using Restorer.